суббота, 5 декабря 2009 г.

In the morning courier brought me hula hoop i ordered XD it's so hard to put the parts together, i'm not strong enough... here is it with my cute Rilakkuma slippers ^^don't you think that this orange-blue-white color combination is the most disgusting ever? i do... but oh well... need this stuff to keep myself in shape.

I also went to solarium ** Emerald Bay Choco-Latta-Love is so cool, smells nice and tanning very well)) now i feel myself happy because my skin is much darker then usual)) i have just ordered a bottle 

After solarium i bought some skin care stuff, cosmetics and hairbrush)) got 2 be chocoholic body butter smells so sweet *__*


Got some manhwa from local book store - The Tarot Cafe 2-3-4 and Model 2. i hate reading comics online,  so i clutter up the only book shelf in my flat XD


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий