понедельник, 21 декабря 2009 г.

New year j-rock party!

New year j-rock party was awesome!)) it was very cool to perform there, people cheered us a lot and i was happy to dance LOVE ドッきゅん *_* after performing i went to drink with my friends)) i also met readers of my diary, thank you so much for supporting me))

Backstage pictures) damn, i look totally small haha) but i love my new leopard print Satsuki cosplay))

The picture of Kisaki i took is so epic... XD

My nails with this outfit. i don't like them, looks not so good for real, i want to make new now. pink with glitter and stars or something, dunno...

I also made a nice wig, i'm just a big fan of wig styling)) many people thought it's real hair XD it's the best compliment about the wig ever))

  

Together mirror pictures XD here are Propil, Mitsuko, Kisaki, Nyama and me ^^ love you all, yeah))

 

And here is Propil telling something to Nyama with such a funny face in dressing room XD you can also see Luka looking for something, Omega doing Hitsugi make-up and Mitsuko helping Moolty with wig)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий